Help us understand how the Commercial Property Industry has been impacted recently
Get a chance to win a HYGIENIC OFFICE SHOUT worth over $300
We are offering you a chance to win a full DIY Office Disinfecting Kit (to keep the flu at bay) and a booze and snack hamper for your Friday afternoon knock-off, by simply entering a survey (see all details). Whether you’re a Property Manager, Facilities Manager, Commercial Landlord, or have another role, we want to hear from you. Click here to begin.
Survey Giveaway Official Rules
1. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final in all respects.
2. The following contest is intended for play in New Zealand only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to New Zealand law. Do not enter this contest unless you are located in New Zealand at the time of entry.
3. SURVEY CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD: The Survey Giveaway begins on June 25, 2020 and ends on August 31, 2020 (“Giveaway Entry Period”).
4. TO ENTER: (a) Complete the entire Survey, including correct contact information, and click submit.
5. CONTEST JUDGING: Entries will be judged by random drawing from a pool of all completed survey entries. One (1) winning Entry will be identified on or about the following date, based on the criteria stated above: August 31, 2020. Entries will be judged against all eligible Entries submitted in this Contest. The survey participant will be notified by email on or about the date listed above. Only the survey participant is eligible to receive a prize.
6. PRIZE DETAILS: Prizes will be awarded to 1 randomly selected survey participant. Prize: The Winner will receive a HYGIENIC OFFICE SHOUT that contains a DIY Office Disinfecting Kit and a booze and snack hamper with an RRP of over $300.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by CMOS, its employees, directors or affiliates or Promotion Parties resulting from entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by CMOS or the Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction
8. By participating in the Contest, Participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing) (a) to release CMOS and Promotion Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Contest.